Proposal for the fresh KLP
Design and creation of new KLP website
- Initial consultation to chat about feel, functionality & content [tick]
- [Optional] Coming soon / Holding Page design while your site is being created.
- Visual design and development.
- Web and Mobile Compatible.
- Social Media Integration.
- Integration and set up of Mailing List to connect to already existing Mail Chimp, downloadable content / documents and blog.
- Ability to add online store in the future for physical and digital products [squarespace subscription dependent]
- Super easy-to-use backend to edit copy + content.
- 1 hour one-on-one Squarespace training time together when website is complete.
- Excludes any additional stock images or illustration costs.
Keeping in mind -
- Using already existing content but making more visually appealing and easy to navigate.
- Good to note that there may be a dip in KLP on google to begin with because we are completely switching platforms. But, we'll try our best to keep the same links and content [presented better] so google isn't too confused.
- Blog categories for each staff member on their bio page.
- Banner area solution for pop ups [or delayed pop up option]
Up to a 3 hour shoot, inclusive of individual team head shots.
1 x location
- Includes capture time, post production and digital delivery of best professionally finished images, sized for both web & social media, and high resolution for print.
- Guidance on 'decorations' where required
- Brainstorming ideas and help arrange props / outfits etc.
- Delivery approximation 50+-100 photographs
Total upfront for website refresh and photoshoot
Choice of 3, 5 or 8 hour package per month.
All a minimum 6 month commitment.
3 hour = $300+GST | 5 hour = $500+GST | 8 hour = $800+GST
How our subscription together works :
- Package can be used for photography, design and guidance / advice for social media, website updates, etc.
- Discounted hourly rate.
- Free to cancel at anytime, however by signing up to a Brand Subscription, we both agree to giving each other 1 month’s notice before parting ways.
- Any unused hours may be carried forward to the following month, but once it rolls over; after the second month it vanishes and allotted hours tick back to the original agreement.
- Billed on a monthly basis, paid upfront for the month ahead.
- Any additional hours (outside of monthly brand subscription) billed at same hourly rate, however priority scheduling will be given for allocated monthly hours. Additional hours outside of client subscription hours are allocated by next availability.
- Billed, and timed in 15 minute increments.
- Minimum 30 minute photoshoot.
- A good guide for a photoshoot; ratio 1:2. Eg. 1 hour shoot = 2 hours editing. 2 hour shoot = up to 4 hours editing (approximation only, all shoots given estimation per brief)
- Brand Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- No work to commence until payment has been received in full.
- Work must commence during business hours.
- Does not cover printing, stock images or illustration costs.
Notes specific to KLP
- Rox and SB both allocate a (approximate) 30 minute time slot per month for Rox to brief on jobs for the month - factored into your brand subscription.
- SB not to attend monthly meetings with Rox after voluntary 3 month unless on your request.
- Rox & KLP to prioritise jobs each month for SB to do where nessecary to do so.
- Rox noted in the meeting that your first month specifically, we'd look to shoot your meeting rooms for hire (also noted - note pads, roll up banner for foyer).